Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Tyson Gay has confirmed for getting drugs!

Tyson Gay has verified positive for an expelled stuff like drugs and has said he’ll jerk out of next month’s world championships in Moscow. Tyson expressed the Related Press he was alerted by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency of the progressive test late last week. He wouldn’t reveal the material but said the positive test came from a May 16 out-of-competition test, the AP described.
“I don’t have an interruption story. I don’t have any lies. I don’t have all to say to make this seem like it was a fault or it was on USADA’s hands, someone playing playoffs,” said Gay, who struggled back sobs as he spoke to the AP. “I don’t have any of those stories. I basically put my trust in someone and I was let down


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates