Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

The superman Dwight Howard “join” Houston Rocket’s team

The superman Dwight Howard “join” Houston Rocket’s team
After 20 months of twists and turns in the Dwight Howard saga, a person with information of his judgment expressed USA TODAY Sports he will join the Houston Rockets
The person spoke on the situation of anonymity because his decision had not yet been broadcasted.
Howard later sure the move on Twitter.
“I’ve decided to convert a member of the Houston Rockets,” Howard wrote. “I think it’s the best place for me and I am happy about joining the Rockets and I’m looking onward to a great season. I want to thank the fans in Los Angeles and wish them the nice and good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates