Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Usain Bolt beaten by Justin Gatlin in 100m race at Rome Diamond League

OMG! Usain Bolt beaten by Justin Gatlin:

Today! Rome Diamond League 6 time Olympic champion Usain Bolt is beaten by US sprinter Justin Gatlin in the men’s 100 meters race. Justin beat Usain Bolt by 1% of a second. Usain came in 9.95 and Justin dips his head above the finish line to win in 9.94 seconds.
After the recovery from a hamstring injury Usain firstly appeared in the Diamond League of this season. After the race Usain clarified what happened to him:
“I got the perfect start that I wanted, then about five steps in I stumbled a bit and that kind of threw my game off. My legs didn’t feel like my legs coming into the straight. I guess I need to do more strength work. I think I just need time to get it back together but the fact I got a good start threw me off. At least I got under 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates